Thursday, May 25, 2006

Zionism Reconsidered

I went to my favorite book store the other say desperate for something new to read. I have gotten sick of novels, so it made finding a book a lot more difficult. Usually I just pick up a Grisham/Clancy/Kellerman book, but they have all turned into the same book for me and I needed something new. I ended up finding a book called Zionism Reconsidered. It has around ten essays on why Zionism is wrong, from Achad Ha'am to the late Lubavitcher Rebbe. Being a born-again Zionist (Neo-zionist maybe?), I think this will make for interesting reading. I don't think this book will turn me against my zionist beliefs, but it should be interesting. More about this later

Happy Yom Yerushalayim-more about that later as well!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home