Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Starting Over Again

There's too much bitching going around. I feel the negative vibes everywhere. Whether it's about the government, the police, the bakery, the fact that the Israeli equivalent to the DMV is seven different offices in different parts of the city, taxes, how we messed up in the last war, how we're going to mess up on the war, etc, etc. I'm not saying this isn't all true, but I'm tired of hearing about it. So I am rededicating my blog. The main focus will be publishing good news, stories with happy endings, the kind I was sick of as a kid, but now crave. I may also include my thoughts on Judiasm, and about life in general, but thats all side dishes.
My first two posts will be about two instances where I was very impressed with the customer service I received. In Jerusalem. After that I don't know where I'll go. Or if I'll just get bored and fade out again.
When I started this blog, I really did it becase everyone else was, hence "Junping on the Bandwagon". But now that I'm stepping into new turf, being an anglo in Jerusalem and not bitching about it, I felt the need to change my blog name to "Upcreek Without A Paddle".

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found your blog, and I have bookmarked it.

I look forward to reading something good about Israel for a change!

12:50 AM  
Blogger Just Shu said...

If people just bitch about Isarel, why would I want to move there?

4:24 AM  
Blogger Just Shu said...

oops, I only read the first half..
My bad

4:26 AM  
Blogger stillruleall said...

thank you for your support, Frank.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home