Friday, July 08, 2005

A Bit Off the Topic

Recently, conversations have been had about the presence of exes in ones life. I said, as I have always said, that there is no place for an ex in ones current life. What was there is over, and there is nothing positive to be gained from any continued relationship. It was pointed out to me that I was being hypocritical, as I continue to have contact with people I have dated, even if it is only through blogging. So, if I have dated you, lets make a deal. I wont comment on your site, and please dont comment on mine or my wifes.

7 Comments:

Blogger Veev said...

OK, but can we still do the twist?

4:28 AM  
Blogger stillruleall said...

you're twisted!

8:42 AM  
Blogger Menachem said...

did the 2 years we had together mean nothing to you? i feel so used

10:56 AM  
Blogger Just Shu said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:34 PM  
Blogger Just Shu said...

its like you're dumping her all over again

5:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how do I know if I ever dated you or your wife??
I mean with all the people I have been out with (and all those one nighters that we shouldn't talk about...) how do I know...

so.. If I ever dated you or your wife I am sorry ahead of time, but if you write something that is worth commenting (good or bad) I will comment...
Then again if I never dated you or your wife (who I have NO Idea who she is or what her blog is...) than I guess we have no problem...

11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, it's just a blog. Get over yourself.
Btw, nice ribbon. I've got one myself. United against disengagement!

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home