Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Pissed off ramblings


Yet another bombing. All I can focus on is this stupid comment, reported in Haaretz

"We reiterate our commitment to calm, but we have to retaliate for Israeli violations," suicide bomber Ahmed Abu Khalil, 18, said in a farewell video.

Maybe its just me, but this sounds like. "we dont want you to attack us, but we can attack you for whatever reason we want".
Explain to me again, why are we giving them our country? Of course, the PA condemned the bombing. They wouldnt go as far as to actually try to stop it, but they can definitely sit on their asses and shake their heads.
What bugs me the most, I really believe the majority of Palestinians just want to live in peace. They want jobs and security, and a good place to raise their kids. I saw these people when I was in the army. You see the frustration on their faces as they wait in line to get their papers checked. But how is it possible to allow these people a normal life, if every time we allow them a little more freedom, someone comes and bombs us?? I've also see terror attacks, I saw the leg of a man who walked into the center of Jerusalem and blew himself up. His leg was laying in the middle of town, surrounded by people yelling with blood all over them. Every time I see an Arab, I think of that leg. Is he one of the peaceful kind, or a would-be bomber? Is it worth finding it? Or is it better to lock them all up, hurt the good to protect us from the bad?
Enough rambling.
I'd lovingly give them Gaza if we would have any proof whatsoever that it would help us in any way, instead of being told it will bring more terror, but its still good for us. This is what happens when we just give them control of Kalkilya. What about when we give them full control of entire areas?

2 Comments:

Blogger Just Shu said...

This is a Great article that I saw in At thanks to Digital Irony well worth the read.

10:50 PM  
Blogger O's fan said...

How about this?
Spokesmen for Prime Minister Ariel Sharon said that "if the Palestinian Authority (PA) does not take the necessary steps to fight terror, Israel will."

How many bombs going off, rockets being shot, roadside shootings, etc. that the PA doesn't do anything about will it take to get through Sharon's thick skull that we're on our own?

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home