Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Mission Accomplished

I started my diet on Monday mainly because when I put my pants on, I felt my belt was getting tight. I have now made it three days on fruits, vegetables, and tuna, and my pants got loose enough that I had to move down to the next notch on the belt. I know a fruit veg tuna diet isnt healthy, but my point wasnt to change my lifestyle and become a healthier person, just to have my pants fit better. Now that I've accomplished that goal, I can go back to eating like a normal person. I would keep going with the diet but I really miss food. My new goal is to eat more vegetables during the day, have schwarma for lunch and not dinner, and never eat more then 3 slices of pizza in one seating.
I did learn something on this diet. Most probably due to extreme lightheadness, I got off the bus at Bar Ilan yesterday and realized I didnt have my phone on me. I instantly panicked, but then I calmed down since I left it on the 400 bus going to Bnei Brak. I may disagree with most things Charaidi, but if I lose something, I know I have the best chance of getting it back if its on a Charaidi bus. I went into an office and called it, the guy who answered told me he was going to Bnei Brak and staying there, but a lady was going back to Jerusalem later that day, and he asked where I would like to pick it up. So I had him give it to the lady, and then I walked over to her house in Har Nof and picked it up. She was a Frenchi-Israeli, which is almost disappointing having to acknowledge that not all Frenchies are bad people.

2 Comments:

Blogger Menachem said...

i'm just going to have to stop talking to you. this is getting repetitious

11:52 PM  
Blogger stillruleall said...

I didnt tell you about the pizza part....or that she was Frenchy. Besides, I'd rather be repitious then write about Joel Beider...

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home