Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Top Of My Hate List and Other Stuff

I dont usually have a hate list, but I had to make it so I could have a top of it. And the top of it is shared with two parties. The people selling firecrackers, and the kids that are setting them off in my neighborhood. WhenI was a kid, we had little tiny popper things that made less noise then knocking on a door. Also, I lived in a place that when people heard loud exploding noises they knew it was firecrackers because there were no bombs around. Over here, it sounds like these kids are setting off TNT, all in the name of Purim fun. Car alarms go off from the strength of these things, and they sound like bombs. And they throw them all night. I really want to catch one of these kids about to light one so I can make him swallow it right before it goes off. Then maybe theyll see how annoying those things can be.

In other news I have a coke habit I cant get rid of. I used to only drink Sprite or 7up, recently I started drinking coke and now I'm feeling addicted. I don't think I've had a bottle stay overnight. I open it and its finished the next minute. I cant even blame Shan cuz she doesnt drink coke. At least coke bottles are only a literand a half here and not 2 liters.

There's a great series going on right now at Jameels. He has purim parodies of different blogs. Very worth checking out. My personal favorite so far is this parody of this blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jameel @ The Muqata said...

1. Thanks for your kind words.
2. I kicked my coke habit 4 months ago. First switched to diet coke (even though its VERY hard to get used to it, since its not the same as real coke). Dropped off of Diet Coke, since its probably way too poisonous. Now I'm into water...(but I did lose 25 lkbs).

Nu - who are YOU going to parody?

9:56 AM  
Blogger the sabra said...

oh i am with you all the way on the firecracker business. my poor heart has dropped so often, im thinkin of installin an elevator for smooth transportation!

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home