Sunday, March 05, 2006

Who Makes Up These Dumb Things? And Why Am I Answering?

I have been tagged by shu, and not having much else to do now, here goes. who makes up these stupid questions??? Mendy, you're tagged.

Q: WHO'S THE 4TH PERSON ON YOUR RECEIVED CALL LIST?

A: Shany (7 out of 10 spots-I need more friends!!)

WHAT'S YOUR MAIN RINGTONE ON YOUR PHONE?
A: Kill Bill-twisted

Q: WHAT WERE YOU D0ING AT MIDNIGHT LAST NIGHT?
A: wasting time by the computer. Kinda like now

Q: WHAT DID THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE ON YOUR CELL PHONE SAY
A: the watch guy isi open til 6

Q: WHOSE BED DID YOU SLEEP IN LAST NIGHT?
A: Mine

Q: WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
A: green Golf shirt. I have crossed that line and I wear Israeli brands.

Q: MOST RECENT MOVIE THAT YOU WATCHED?
A:Memoirs of a Geisha. I wasn't so impressed but Shany liked it.

Q: NAME 3 THINGS THAT YOU HAVE ON YOU AT ALL TIMES?
A: Boxers, Wedding band, Cell Phone

Q: WHAT'S THE COLOR OF YOUR BEDSHEETS?
A: All different colors.

Q: HOW MUCH CASH DO YOU HAVE ON YOU RIGHT NOW?
A: 80 shek

Q: What is your favorite part of the chicken?
A: the part you eat

Q: What's your favorite town/city?
A: Tormus Aiya

Q: I can't wait to (til)...?
A: own a helicopter

Q: When was the last time you saw your mom?
A: January

Q: When was the last time you saw your dad?
A: summer

Q: When was the last time you talked to them?
A: Friday

Q: What did you have for dinner LAST NIGHT?
A: pizza

Q: How long have you been at your current job?
A: About a year

Q: Look to your left. What's there?
A: a huge map of Michigan and a plant I need to water

Q: Who is the last person you spent over $50 on?
A: Shany. I bought her a necklace

Q: What's the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone?
A: I borrowed jeans and a shirt from Abis about three years ago because I got drunk and slept in his apartment and threw up on my clothes. and on him. He still lent me clothes anyway.

Q: What website(s) do you visit the most during the day?
A: Yahoo, Haaretz and Arutz7

Q: Do you have an air freshener in your car?
A: In my car??

Q: Do you have plants in your room?
A: I have a plant.

Q: Does anything hurt on your body right now?
A: My soul. It craves to be fed Maariv right now

Q: What city was your last taxi cab ride in?
A: Jerusalem

Q: Do you own a camera phone?
A: No. I own a camera, and a phone. I'm still able to function well enough not to need them together.

Q: What's your favorite Starbucks drink?
A: We dont have those.

Q: Recent time you were really upset?
A: When someone called me very stoned and laughed how they had mistakenly burned my couch.

Q: Have you been in love with anyone?
A: still am

2 Comments:

Blogger Menachem said...

your couch? MY couch!

1:09 AM  
Blogger stillruleall said...

They didnt call you...obviously they would call the OWNER of the couch

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home