Sunday, July 17, 2005

Wheres the Logic?

Since early this morning, the news hasnt changed. We've amassed troops right outside Gaza, and if Abbas doesnt stop the rockets, then we're going to go in and stop it. I imagine that last night, when they announced the plan, it would have been a good idea. But no, we decided to wait to see if Abbas can stop it. Why dont we just say, we wanted to go in and stop the rockets, but we thought it would be more fun if we gave the terrorists time to booby trap everything before we come?? Why do we give them as much time as needed to prepare for us?
In other news, Mendy, youre very missed right now. MyShan is out studying, and I'm sitting here alone, eating a pizza. Why is it I only think of you when I eat pizza?? This ones from the Pizzeria on Herzl. The best I've found so far in the neighborhood. The competition is Pizza Larry, Oh-ma-gash (as bad as it sounds), and pizza realto in Bayit Vegan. This comes down to a Noach thing. Is the pizza only good because the competition is lousy? Or,, would it be good even if it was up against, Big Apple, Pizza Hut, and that place in Nahariya tha everyone loves....

5 Comments:

Blogger Menachem said...

didn't you hear? mendy is dead

9:23 PM  
Blogger stillruleall said...

Mendy is never dead to me

10:38 PM  
Blogger Just Shu said...

mendy!!!!!!!!!!!

1:02 AM  
Blogger Menachem said...

dead and buried. i killed him.

i updated, by the way, after a bit of hofesh

1:37 AM  
Blogger Air Time said...

SRA -

I need to send you an email and I don't know your email address. Please email me at firstname lastname at yahoo.com

thanks.

4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home