Friday, March 24, 2006

The Truth Is Out There

Someone just showed me the coolest website! You upload a picture of yourself (or anyone really) and they analyze it and tell you which celebrities you look like. He put in a picture of us from Purim, the closest match to me was Lena Olin. Yeah, I never heard of her either. Although I did also score pretty close to George Clooney and Carson Daly. But that's not even the important part. I uploaded a few more pictures, and BAM, I got 68% likeness to Kate Hudson! Now I finally understand my Almost Famous obsession........ Shany got likened to Lana from Smallville and Marissa from the O.C. No wonder theyre two of my favorite shows.....It all makes sense now, thanks to myHeritage.

5 Comments:

Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Lena Olin plays Sidney Bristow's (Jennifer Garner) mother on Alias. That's where I know her from. Great show.
-OC

2:41 PM  
Blogger Veev said...

Marisa from the OC is blond and fair.

4:09 PM  
Blogger stillruleall said...

I never watched alias.
Mischa Barton probably doesnt know what her real hair color is. It's based on facial structure, not color of skin.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Just Shu said...

it's a load of crap, claims I look like Vin Diesel. I think they just pick a random celebrity out of a hat

4:57 PM  
Blogger Menachem said...

no, seriously shu, you DO look like vin diesel!

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home